As a field manager, your daily activities are focused on maintaining the sports pitch in excellent condition. You want to have a leveled sports pitch and recover the pitch to excellent condition. Moreover, natural grass is not capable to grow without oxygen, the aeration of the upper layer is a necessity. Do you want to combine all these operations? And do you want to maintain your field sustainably? With the Topair you are in possession of the ideal machine to combine all these operations.
Multifunctional machine: aerating and rolling
The Topair is a multifunctional machine en has two functions:
1. Aerating your field.
2. Rolling your field.
You have the option to combine these operations or to execute the operations separately.
How does the Topair work?
The combination of operations contributes to the reduction of the CO2 emission and the process of chemical free management of your sports pitch. How does the Topair work?
1. The machine uses evollente® blades, which are developed by GKB in a such a way, that it minimizes the prying effect in the upper layer. So that the upper layer will stay plain.
2. The specific shape and design ensures that there is minimal friction between the blades and the pitch, which will reduce the power usage.
3. The pressure roller is hydraulically adjustable, this allows you to aerate and level the pitch or to execute the operations separately.
4. You are also able to fill the pressure roller with water. This way you creatie extra pressure on your field.
5. Finally, it is also possible to combat against white grubs when you assemble cutting blades instead of the Evolvente® blades.
Do you also want to combine aerating and rolling? And to maintain your field sustainably? Contact us no wand discuss your challenges with our specialists.
Features of the GKB Topair
• Working width varies from 120 cm to 240
• Working speed up to 10 km / h.
• Can be connected with a three-point coupling (cat II)
• Working depth of no less than 16 cm
Why we developed the Topair
We have developed the Topair from the desire and ambition to make sports pitch maintenance sustainable. As a family-owned company we think sustainable entrepreneurship and management is extremely important, since we want to pass on a sustainable company to our children. To prove that we do not just stick to words, we are producing the Topair energy neutral in the most sustainable industrial site of the Netherlands.
With the Topair you are in possession of a robust and reliable machine.
Would you like to know more about the possibilities of the Topair? Are you interested in a demo? Arrange an appointment with our specialists now.