Removing weeds and stones is the first step to the perfect natural grass sports field or a unique golf course. A homogeneous top layer provides the right basis for a good turf. Do you have areas where the top layer is full of rocks? Does this cause the grass to grow suboptimally, resulting in a low grass density? With our Stoneburier overtop milling machine we offer you the solution!
High-quality overtop milling machine
The GKB Stoneburier is a high-quality overtop cultivator, in which the sieve behind the milling rotor ensures the separation of stones and loose soil. In this way you create a nice, even base for your sports turf.
How does the Stone burier work?
- The machine mills off the soil.
- The sieve behind the milling rotor separates stones and loose soil. Stones are thus placed under a layer of loose, vital soil.
- The roller at the back slightly presses the milled material.
More information about the Stoneburier? Please contact one of our specialists.
User-friendly stone remover
Do you want to press the soil lightly or firmly? The roller at the back can be weighted with water, so you can decide for yourself. The roller is also hydraulically adjustable, so that you can easily follow on seamlessly after the previous working pass. The Stone burier was developed using continuous feedback from our contractors. This is how we develop all our machines, which makes us as GKB Machines stand out. No wonder that field managers worldwide use our machines.
Technical specifications of the stone burier
- Maximum working depth 17 cm.
- Two different types of milling knives.
- Roller hydraulically adjustable at the rear, making it easy to seamlessly connect to the previous pass.
- Optionally also weighted with water, for firmer pressing of the soil.
- Easily adjustable working depth with the aid of two spindles.
Do you also want to make your fields stone-free from now on with the Stone burier? Or do you want to see the machine at work? Arrange a demo with our specialists.