Brushing the edges of synthetic turf pitches is important. In general, the most persistent contamination is around the edges, primarily in the form of moss and algae settlements. All this contamination can generate dangerous, slippery situations for the athletes. Besides which, the dirty edges impair the appearance of your pitch.
Have dirty green edges formed? And are the field lines less visible? Regular cleaning and brushing may not be sufficient. In order to restore the synthetic sports pitch’s correct technical characteristics, and the authentic appearance, we recommend you use a Rotobrush.
How does the Rotobrush work?
- The rotating brush disc is provided with extra rigid bristles which are pressed into the synthetic turf.
- The Rotobrush will enable you to brush deeper and more effectively where necessary.
- You can also change the brush disc for an axially rotating brush with a collection container. The cleaning of the field lines has never been this easy.
Do you also want to quickly and efficiently clean the edges of your artificial grass fields? Contact us now and discuss your challenges with our specialists.
Features of the Rotobrush
- Working width available in 40, 60 and 120 cm.
- Can be connected with a three-point coupling (cat I and II)
- Working depth of no less than 4 cm
With the working width of 120 cm you can adjust two brushes in such a way that the entire width will be brushed during the operation. Without missing an area.
With which machine parts can we supply the Rotobrush?
Do you want the Rotobrush machine with a different brush size or a different plate? We have various options when it comes to machine parts.
We have the following options for the types with a working width of 40 and 60 cm:
- • A 60 or 40 cm brush
- A 60 cm central brush under the three-point coupling.
- A radial brush with collector.
- Rotobrush with an adjustable arm.
For the type with a working width of 120 cm, we have the following option:
- The Rotobrush with a mounting plate Avan.
Rotobrush widely applicable: cleaning playgrounds
You can also apply the Rotobrush to the maintenance of several playgrounds where the synthetic turf is used for fall cushioning. The cleaning of playgrounds can be done in no time.
Would you like to know more about the possibilities of the Rotobrush nd do you want to see it at work? Then arrange a demo with our specialists.