Do you encounter any problems with a compacted synthetic turf pitch? Is the compacted infill layer responsible for a reduced water permeability? But do you not immediately want renew your field? With the Renovator we are able to provide you with the solution.
How does the Renovator work?
- Five rotating brushes form the foundation of the machine. Because the brushes hook into each other, you will not miss a single inch when you are operating on your pitch. The rubber wheels ensure that the Renovator will softly roll across the synthetic turf pitch. The machine is powered by a power-take off shaft (PTO).
- The infill material will be situated on the pitch after the operation.
- Following you can use the GKB Quick-Brush to brush in the infill.
- With the Renovator you can bring up infill. It is also possible to use the GKB Infill Remover to dispose the infull material.
Are you interested in renovating your pitch with the Renovator? Contact our specialist now to get more information.
The benefits of the Renovator
- Due the infill material that will be placed on your field, the fibers will rise again. This will make your synthetic turf pitch feel like new again, reducing the risk of injury to the players.
- If you edit the field twice a year with the GKB Renovator your field can last longer.
- Because you don’t have to renew the field, you save a lot of money.
- The new fill material improves the water permeability.
Features of the Renovator
- Working width available in 160 cm
- Can be connected with a three-point coupling (cat I and II)
- Working depth of no less than 5 cm. You are able to adjust the operating depth by turning in or out the two adjustable legs.
More information about the Renovator? Contact one of our specialists.