Grubbing trees in an urban area or the thinning of forests can demand some precision work. Ideally, you want to be able to cut off the entire tree and transport it to a safe area for sorting or putting through a chipper shredder. The Lumberjack will enable you to clear the trees in the safest and most efficient way. And you only need one machine to cut trees and sort trunks.
How does the Lumberjack work?
- With the grapple, you can grab the trunk of the tree in the precise place where you want to cut it off. The grapple is equipped with a hydraulically powered Hardox blade, which is designed to cut trunks up to 45 cm.
- The machine has four orbital engines that control a tooth clutch and, in conjunction with the movement of the excavator,
Depending on the operating width and the model, the Lumberjack offers you between a five and thirty ton excavator which is both a cutting and sorting machine.
Want to cut down trees and sort the trunks right away? Contact us and discuss your challenges with our specialists.
- In conjunction with the movement of the excavator, once you have cut off the trunk, you have the freedom to inspect the tree through 360°.
- Because the cutting blade is concealed behind the arm, you will not be bothered by it during the cutting and sorting.
- You can choose from three types: the LJ150, LJ300 and LJ450. Each type allows you to cut a different trunk width: 15cm, 30cm or 45cm.
- The gripper can still be used as a sorting gripper if you are not using the cutting function.
- Working width sorting: 97cm, 112cm or 130cm. Depending on the type of machine you purchase.
- Linkage: CW10 (type LJ150), CW30 (type LJ300) and CW35 (LJ450).
- 1x double acting hydraulic valve rotation (350 bar).
- 1x double acting hydraulic valve grasping (200 bar).
Are you wondering if the Lumberjack is the best machine for you? Ask our specialists for advice. Contact us directly to discuss the possibilities.