Do you have a natural grass sports field or golf course where surface water causes a problem? Does the field remain wet for too long, making you fail to achieve the desired playing hours? And do you have a lack of time or budget to support a complete renovation? With the Drainmaster we offer the ultimate machine to tackle these problems.
The Drainmaster has been in continuous development with us since 1985. Over the years, the concept has been further refined. The system is designed to improve and accelerate the drainage of surface water, increasing the stability and quality of the grass stock.
How does the GKB Drainmaster work?
- You drive the Drainmaster behind your tractor over the sports grass field.
- The machine mills 2 or 3 trenches of 4 cm wide, perpendicular to the existing drainage system.
- The milled material is discharged via the conveyor belt.
- Your parallel driver will pass by with a collecting container that you can use to collect the milling material. You can reuse this as a dress ground.
- The Drainmaster then fills the trenches with drain sand as desired, from the sand bunker.
- The rear wheels of the machine push the sand into the trench
GKB Drainmaster: increase the playing capacity of your sports field
The result of working with the Drainmaster? In a few weeks, the grass will grow over the sand trenches again. This results in better drainage due to a stronger grass stock. In this way you increase the playing capacity of the sports turf and minimize play damage. Now your field can last for years to come!
For an optimal result, choose the combination with our Combinator, so that your field is also nicely even.
What challenge do you face when improving the drainage of your sports fields? Discover what we can do for you at GKB Machines and contact one of our advisors without obligation.
Improve drainage with the Drainmaster
The Drainmaster has an excellent build quality and is built for user-friendliness. This is because the feedback from our own contractors goes directly to our product development. And you benefit from it! Something that’s great about this machine: the sand bunker is precisely adjusted so that you can cover a full length of a sports field in 1 pass or go 2 passes across the width.
Technical specifications of the Drainmaster
- 2 or 3 parallel cutters (with a working width of 85 cm or 150 cm respectively)
- Working depth of no less than 23 cm
- 1x double-acting hydraulic valve depth control articulated drawbar
- 2x double acting hydraulic valve clinder side tire and wheel set
- Can be connected to your tractor with a towing eye
Would you like to know more about the possibilities of the Drainmaster? Are you interested in a demo? Arrange an appointment with our specialists now.