Stand 406 in the purple zone promises to be a showcase of equipment for all seasons as GKB Machines get set to return to BTME in 2022. Whether its aeration, scarification or overseeding on the agenda, solutions will be on show in the form of the Deep Tine Aerator (DTA), Sandfiller and Combiseeder – with the GKB Technical Team on hand to discuss these products and many more from their innovative golf and sports turf portfolio.
The GKB Deep Tine Aerator
The name speaks for itself with the GKB Deep Tine Aerator – efficiently and effectively aerating the ground. The Deep Tine Aerator is characterized by:
- workingdepths of up to 400mm (16”) for optimal air and moisture movement.
- Four working widths are available between 1.2m and 2.6m, meaning there’s a model to suit most applications in and around the golf course and beyond.
- Quickly building a reputation for its build quality, the unique tine mounting system on the DTA allows for more tines per head and improves both the speed and efficiency when changing between sets.
As the seasons change and thoughts move from moisture management to spring renovations, the Sandfiller will prove its worth as the true multi-tasker!
- The Sandfiller scarifies the surface down to depths of up to 40mm.
- The machine removing organic matter and creating channels which are simultaneously filled with sand or a combination of sand and seed – maximising efficiency and improving drainage and ground firmness in one single pass.
If a dedicated unit is required that is capable of both seeding and overseeding, then the Combiseeder provides an accurate solution.
- The tried and trusted combination of two spiked rollers and two brushes create the optimal number of holes in the ground, allowing for precise seed distribution and maximised conditions for germination.
- With smaller models in the range ideal for work on golf greens, the Combiseeder is available in four working widths up to 2.4m making it a machine suited for greenkeepers, grounds managers and contractors alike.